Monday, May 16, 2011

Blog # 44


Wow! This has been an incredible week! I have had a week of visitors and it has been just wonderful!! I was worried that I would not be able to even enjoy it, but God took care of that. It has bee just wonderful, like a breath of Heaven to see every one!

My sister and her daughter and our cousin came in on Wednesday. It was just great to see them and catch up. I haven't seem my niece Shawna in like Ten years!!! So it was like non-stop talking for two whole days! Jodi, my cousin got to stay Wednesday till later in the afternoon then she had to head back to Nashville. We laughed and talked till I was ready to drink a gallon of water. It is just so wonderful to see how God brings people into your life! I was just so happy and to top it off, I started to feel better. I was able to sit up longer and I wasn't throwing up or anything. It was such a huge answer to prayer!!

The next day was just Patina and Shawna and I had her (Shawna) cut my and Patsy's hair. It was awesome!! We officially have Shawna do's! They look so good!! We showed them the country and they loved it :) We even had a chance to sing around the piano, that was awesome! I just love how the hope is in the Maker, not the made. And it is so hard for us to get to that point...why? I'll never know.

I'll have to share about the crowd from Dickson, later. I'm feeling tired. I'll be back later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment