Monday, December 10, 2012

#103

I have had a very busy past couple of weeks with positive and negative.  I went to water aerobics and learned how easy it was to do and also how easy it was to over do it.  My third class I pulled a muscle in my back and did too much in my leg.....it was really bad!  I could hardly deal with the pain in my back but the worst was I started running a fever and couldn't  stop shaking. I thought I was getting a sinus infection.  NO.  It was my leg and the lymphodema, it had gotten infected from over work.  It swelled up and was red and hot to the touch!  It was awful!!  I got some antibiotics and was okay in a couple of days but it was not fun at all.  Then my back...it gets to feeling better then starts hurting again.  I have gone back and forth for three weeks!  So, because it is still giving me pain I will let them know tomorrow, even though they really can't do anything about it.

On the good news side, our SS class gave us money to help us out at Christmas, it was such a blessing, and caught us so off guard!  God is just so wonderful in taking care of us!  We may have found our home church and I am so happy that I just can't put it into words.  I have been making gifts for the ladies at the doctors office.  I'm excited and can't wait to see their faces :))  It will be a good Christmas :)

1 comment:

  1. You will be missed, my beautiful, brave, and beloved friend! In one of your recent letters to me you said, "Truly, miles are just an inconvenience but our bond goes beyond the distance to the heart. I'm so thankful for all that we share and I look forward to the time when there won't be distance anymore!" Amen, my sister! I love and miss you, Robin, but it won't be long and we'll be together again!

    Until then...
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete