Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blog # 20

I had such a good visit with my sisters when they brought my mom up to see me. And I truly believe God brought us together for a reason. They went with me to do my treatments and we had such a good time and truly they scales fell from their eyes on what we put into our bodies and how it affects us. It was wonderful to just let my naturalist doctors talk and hear all that they know and how God has worked out their ministries and healed so many people. It lit a fire under my sisters and they went home and want to change and let others know they need to change as well. It's kind of funny to watch it affect others they way it affected me. I understand and it makes me excited all over again.

But on my end, I am getting ready for surgery tomorrow and I am having to drink a gallon of Golytely and it is truly not of God!! That is the most horrible stuff and I feel for anyone that has had to endure that!! But I will truly be empty by tomorrow!! Ugh!!

I am trying not to get irritated with some of the things that has happened with my doctor, but it is difficult. I went in today and he was out of town. And his replacement asked why i was there and I said I didn't know, I already knew what the bone scan said, and my surgery isn't till tomorrow. And he said, you haven't even had surgery yet, and I said, no. He said, I'm sorry for making you wait, you don't need to be here. I will tell the receptionist not to charge you and we'll schedule you for about 6weeks from now. I'm so sorry.

How irritating!! I wasted two hours for nothing! It was very frustrating! To say the least. But what do you do? I am at there mercy..... not any more!! I am so thankful that I am going to be starting some different treatments after I have my surgery. And I totally believe that when I go back in six weeks I will be cancer Free!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment