Thursday, September 16, 2010

Blog #23

I am just amazed at how God is slowly healing me. And I truly believe that is what is going on! I am able to get up now without holding my head with my hand, I can lay on either side now, I can look straight up and straight down, and pretty far left to right. I am just amazed and overwhelmed! I slowly am getting better every day and I can see it happening. How incredible is that? And now my energy is growing and so is my strength....God is sooo good!!

I have been able to fully get back into my routine and now I am doing two dives a day. It has been hard on my schedule but it has been worth it. I think I will be able to drive myself soon and that would be so awesome! We just keep seeing things that God is doing and it is leaving me speechless. My sister is inviting my naturalists down to have a seminar at her church and then a Sunday morning service. They are so excited! I don't blame them! I am hoping that the Lord will make it possible for me to go down with them, that would be so awesome to see my sister's home and church and meet everyone who has been praying for me. And her church is so excited to have them come down! How cool!! I am meeting a couple from their church on Monday. The wife has cancer and is starting treatments. It is exciting!! God is good, all the time!!


2 comments:

  1. Robin, that is such wonderful news! I am so glad you are doing so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good! I know your courage is an inspiration to others. My prayer is for your compete healing!

    ReplyDelete