Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blog #24

I am getting into a routine but it doesn't make it any easier. I get up everyday at 6am to start my day. It takes two hours to do everything I need to do before I leave at 8am for my dives. It is starting to make me very tired. I am painfully aware when I am up past 9pm. LOL!! That is so funny and for those that know me, that is just not me!! I am sooooo a night owl! I would much rather be up late than get up early!! But it is what it is..... I seem to be saying that a lot lately. I guess it is true. My naturalists seem to feel that I will see some substantial improvements since my ovaries have been taken out. I believe them. I am amazed at how I feel and how well I can move my neck since I have left the hospital and been able to start back on my treatments.

I still have pain in my neck but it is different than before and it changes. I am assuming that it is because of how the tumor is dissolving and how it effects the bone and nerves. Some days I am just doing too much and am tired but other days it just feels weird. I have lost faith in my oncologist and I am starting to feel like he doesn't have my best interests at heart. Of course I can't know for sure, but some things that have happened have really caused me to wonder. I go back to see him next week and he is still pushing chemo pills. Even though he said there is no guarantee that it will help but it can do damage. I just don't want chemo, and he just won't listen. I am afraid I am going to have to get firm, i'm not looking forward to it. Time to pray some more.

My brother's wife had their baby girl this week and I am so thankful that I was here to see her. I am not ready to die and I am thankful that the Lord has shown me a way to take care of myself so I can be here to see my niece grow up!

Ok, laugh with me on this! I went to Whole Foods today on my free time between dives and while I was checking out with my lunch I ran and picked up a bottle of some gum that I can chew. It is totally vegan and natural so I was excited to find it. No artificial anything! Well I start to walk away after paying and realized that my and my kids lunch was expensive....so I looked at the receipt. Well guess how much my gum was!?........... $11.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost fell over!! My daughter and son almost fell over laughing! I almost passed out in shock!! That's it...I said! You guys can't share my gum, it is toooo darn expensive!! Can you believe it? I couldn't either!!

Until next time.....I'm chewing my gum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment