Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blog # 25

Do you ever feel like every where you look that the devil is trying to get in and mess things up? That is totally how I feel today and it is driving me crazy!!! My neck is hurting and I can't tell if it is just from transition or if it is bad, I am tired with toooo much mental stress, Ben is tired from three different sides and my kids are even tired. Talk about feeling beaten down!! We have a lot going on right now and it makes it hard to "concentrate on getting better" which is what everyone is telling me to do. Can they do it? That is all I want to know! They say this like it is the most easy thing in the world to do.....but if they were sitting in my shoes, they would see that it is not. Some days it is almost an audible reminder that I need..." I am fighting CANCER!!! And don't you forget it!!!!!"

I need to go to bed I am too tired and I might not make sense.... Goodnight everyone, I need some sleep :)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I should make you a t-shirt "Back off, I'm busy fighting cancer here!" :) I hope tomorrow is a better day.

    ReplyDelete