Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blog # 41

I had a great weekend!! We had a benefit singing Saturday night at my in-laws church. It was a two hour cryfest!!!! LOL!! But Oh how God was there!!! It was scary stormy and tornadoes were touching down everywhere, but not where we were and it was so obvious that God was in our presence, it made it hard to breath, let alone sing! Which I boohooed my way through :) I am so thankful for God's timing and how He moves!! We needed the help at just the time He gave it, and we even had a prayer service to close with. I was anointed with oil and prayed over at the altar and you could definitely feel the presence of the Father.

But today, my son has a job, my daughter has a job, and my husband has a job. Life is hard, but God Is Good!!! I am ready for spring and warmer weather to stay and for us to move. Oh, God has provided a home as well! He just thinks of everything!! :) Praise God!!!
I am doubling up on some things because my numbers are up but the doc said that they should show a decrease by my next count which will be at the end of this month. I am just thankful that I don't have to worry and I know it's all in God's hands, no matter what!!

No comments:

Post a Comment