Sunday, December 25, 2011

# 55

Merry Christmas!! I must say that this year has had a totally different effect on me than I was quite prepared for. I have been quite weepy all day. Just to be here and to know that the only reason I am here is because He wants me here. I was so close to death this year that I just wanted to enjoy my family. I didn't need a single gift. But my husband surprised me...with a netbook. So I am blogging on my own little laptop :) I am soooo happy!!! No more prying my children's fingers off of the other laptops I have one all to myself!! God is just tooo awesome for words!!

We did things so different this year and it worked out so well. We had some things made for the boys and did a couple big things for the whole family. It has just been wonderful and I can't stop smiling. It truly doesn't matter what little things I have to deal with on a daily basis, just that I am here to deal with it. So Merry Christmas everyone! And I hope you can see the blessing of God around you, for it is there to be seen. I see it everywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment