Sunday, March 25, 2012

# 77

I had a really busy and fun weekend. I went to the church Friday night for a ladies Bunco, which is just a food and game night. It was soooo much fun!! We laughed ourselves silly and shared some of the craziest stories!! It was really nice to get out with my daughter and laugh together and share as a lady, not mom, a wife, a teen director, a cancer patient, .....just me. I really enjoyed it. Then Saturday night we took the teens to another church where some FWBBC students planned a game night and pizza. They seemed to have a really good time and we had a good turnout. It was fun :) And Saturday morning my sister and her family were passing through on their vacation and they stopped in for breakfast. I made some eggs and bacon, with some blueberry pancakes. It was a really good morning and her kids are growing up sooo fast! Then off to Sunday School where our Bunco ladies had made an old man gift basket for my husbands Birthday. We made black flowers for the basket and filled it full of denture creme, stool softeners, a cane, corn pads, hemorrhoid creme, prunes, apple sauce, man diapers, bengay, etc....It was soooo funny!! We just hooted and so did he till he was coughing!! I got to enjoy two wonderful services and after not being able to go last week this was just wonderful! I am sooo tired as soon as I get done I am crashing!!

I wanted to let you know just briefly, after posting my last blog, I wanted to share that if you decide to order the Caisse's Tea from Natural Heritage Enterprises and you call it in and tell them that you heard about the tea from me they will send me two thank-you packets of the tea. Then when you tell anyone about it and tell them to reference you, you will get free packets of the tea as well. I'm impressed with them, they are small and only sell Caisse's Tea and they care about their customers...it is a nice change. ;)

Anywho on to other things, I am setting up a time to see what is really going on with my left implant. If it was me i'd be saying that there doesn't appear to be a leak, but truly in this instance it is better to be safe than sorry. I called my doctor in Nashville who did the surgery and found out that they are silicone!! We specifically asked for saline because of me fighting cancer...what if it ruptured? I'm already fighting cancer, why would I run the risk of cancer somewhere esle with nasty silicone in my body?! Needless to say I was right angry to find out he put silicone implants in me!!! The issue is that I don't need silicone in my body right now, the other is that if I have to have surgery? I have to be off of chemo for like 4wks before I can have surgery!! Then I have to wait to heal before I can start back on chemo. I am feeling frustrated, then I have to step back and realize God knew this was going to happen and maybe he wanted me to hold off on my chemo so the tea would have time to work. I have no clue! I'm just frustrated that it isn't saline...

They are trying to schedule and MRI so I should know something soon about the spots in my brain. Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was no sign of my cancer?!!!!! I don't even know what to say to that.....But I trust Him. That is truly all I need to say. So I am going to sit back and watch how everything unfolds. It's nice to be able to do that. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment