Saturday, March 31, 2012

# 78

I just got done with an MRI on my head to see if the radiation did it's job....What do I say to this? I feel so good and with no side effects it is hard to imagine something wrong. To add to that, I am just amazed at how my year is being scheduled out for me. It is just incredible to see God move in my future knowing that I am fighting cancer and He has these plans for me to prosper me and bless me. :) There is truly a Hope that does not disappoint and a Peace that passes all understanding. I awoke Friday morning with not a fear or worry and the presence of my Father so tangible it felt like a blanket, prayers covering me and the unwavering strength and support of my husband. It is hard to put into words how I feel when I know that it is in the hands of the Father whether I stay here or go. I truly believe I am going to make it through this for reasons I don't know how to explain. There comes a point where faith and trust come together and I truly am amazed at how it makes me feel to know that I can trust my Father and believe that He truly has my best interest at heart. I'm so thankful for how He loves me and takes care of me. Every morning I wake up to His beautiful creation and share in His day. How do I fear the one who holds my heart in His hands? He is the lover of my soul and I have nothing to fear! :)

I will find out on Tuesday what the results are on my MRI and I am hoping I will be able to give up the last steroid I have to take and will be able to drive again. That would be wonderful! So I am just going to wait and enjoy hearing the good news on Tuesday :))

No comments:

Post a Comment