Wednesday, July 25, 2012

#  92

Guess What?!?!  My tumor marker numbers are down 50 pts!!  They check my levels once a month and last month they had gone up a little which we knew it probably would till the chemo kicked in.  I was feeling really good so neither Ben nor I were surprised, but we sure were happy!! I can't tell how good it feels to know my life is in God's hands.  Just knowing that even if I had received a bad report, I am His to do with as He sees fit.  On the flip side it thrills me that He allows me to still be here.  I have been feeling a little better every day, well except today...the A/C went out.  And it makes it hard to move and breath!! To top it all off, we are having a bean dinner tonight, so on the stove is soup beans and I have to go make corn bread in just a minute.  Shoot me with ice right now!!!

I am so thankful for everyone's prayers, I am certain that I would not be here without them.  I can feel God's presence and the peace I feel I know only comes from Him.  I hope those that read my blog understand that I can't do this on my own, it really is all God.  I have days of sadness even when I have good news.  It truly is only with God's help that I make it through every day.  He amazes me!  I love you, Father and I trust You!

No comments:

Post a Comment