Monday, July 30, 2012

#  93

It is strange to have such good news then know that my doctor has scheduled an MRI and PET scan to check out what is going on inside my body.  The devil will do what ever he can to cause me to doubt.  My numbers are going down and I feel better but my mind will start to wander and I hear the "what if's" in my mind.  That is when I have to look to my Father and remember, read and pray those promises He has given to me.  They aren't mans promises, but His and because they are His they are unbreakable.  How comforting is that for anyone that needs hope?  He has my life in His hands and I trust what He has already prepared for me.  It reminds me of my sister's song, "Story of Your Grace".  I don't think she'll mind if I type out the words for you...

I was on Your mind before the world began
Gently You formed me when I was in Your hand
And I know You made me, whom I'm meant to be
And I hope that I will live this dream You have for me
So I know I have to try...and I know You're on my side

Chorus:
Because You gave me a name, called me Your own
You wrote my life with the power of Your love
Now my life's a song of endless praise
You have written every single page
I'm a story of Your grace.

You know everything about me but you loved me anyway
And there is strength in knowing that's not going to change
So I'll go if You send me even if I'm afraid
I know that I can trust You so I'm stepping out in faith
This mountain I will climb and I know I will survive!          (Woo! Hoo! Praise God!!!)

Bridge:
You know everything about me but You loved me anyway
So I'll go where you send me .....
(back to chorus)

Chorus:
Because You gave me a name, called me Your own
You wrote my life with the power of Your love
Now my life's a song of endless praise
You have written every single page
I'm a story of Your grace!

(written by Patina Ripkey my wonderful big sister)


This song is my testimony and when I hear her CD I can't listen to this song without the tears rolling down my face.  Read it again and know that it is true for you as well.  We are written with the power of His love....Praise God!!!  So as I face my cancer I know that I am in His hands what He wants for me is what I want for me.  He is doing the writing!  And with all my near death experiences I see His hand or should I say script in every part of it!  I am excited to see what the new scans show because I know God has my life in His hands.  Thank-you Father, and may I glorify you till the day I die and beyond! "Now my life is a song of endless Praise!"


1 comment:

  1. I love you, Robin! And I love this song that your sister wrote. Beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete