Sunday, September 2, 2012

#  96

I wanted to update everyone on how my new chemo is doing and PT.  My new chemo is called Haleva and I take it once a week for two weeks then I am off a week.   I have had two treatments and I can't even tell I have had any chemo at all.  That is a wonderful plus, let's just hope it is doing it's job :)  I'm not sure how long till the run some more scans and blood work again but as soon as I know you will know.

I have been doing really well with my PT and that is wonderful news!  I have had no elasticity in that right hip joint and it has made everything so difficult.  Well after 12 PT sessions I have seen a noticeable improvement.  I went camping last weekend at Davy Crockett with out tent and I couldn't get myself off the ground.  But camping out this weekend I can do it all by myself !!  How awesome is that?!  I am worn out but feeling so happy :))  I love how God just gives such little things and they feel so wonderful !!!  Thank-you, Father, You make me feel so special :))

No comments:

Post a Comment