Sunday, October 21, 2012

#  100

After beating myself up at Universal Studios on the 8th of Oct. I came home and was in bed for a week and a half.  Taking pain pills and using ice packs and heating pads...LOL!!  Two weeks later I am feeling good and a special thanks to my Physical Therapist Diane.  She was very good to me and had me feeling so much better.  God is sooo good to me to allow me to go the Florida in the first place, but I think I covered all that in my last post.  So, on to tomorrow....

Well I go in for a CT scan tomorrow which means I have to drink the nasty, chalky stuff.  I feel really good but that really doesn't mean anything with me.  The last time I felt really good it had gone to my brain.  LOL!!  So I go in to these scans knowing that I'm in God's hands.  There is nothing I can do about what they find except be okay with whatever comes.  I have had so much prayer and I know it is what has gotten me to this point, but it truly has been a learning process.  I love that God holds me in His hands and wants what is best for me, so like the three Hebrew children, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednigo I can say with all my heart, " My God is able to heal me, but if He chooses not to I will still serve Him!!"  Just like Ps. 63:3 Because His lovingkindness is greater than life, my lips will praise You!  So if you read this blog I always appreciate prayer cover, thank-you, because who you are praying to is the one holding my life in His hands (and yours as well :).

On a different line my husband has put his name out to Pastor again.  He has taken the last two years off while we battled for my life and now that I am doing well and feeling well the call on his heart has become unbearable.  He needs to be preaching again.  We felt God moving and knew it was coming but we would love to have some prayer cover so we will make the right decision and go where He wants us.  We want to serve and will do whatever he wants us to do.  He has preached at two different churches and we are going somewhere else next week.  I am enjoying the variety of church bodies, so I feel good about wherever we may go, but that doesn't matter.  God has our church picked out for us and I am ready to find it :)  It is very calming to know that God knows where we will land, I'm getting excited about it.  I'll keep everyone posted about my scans which I will know on Thursday and about our church status.  Thanks for the continued prayers, I can't make it a day without them :)  Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment