Tuesday, February 28, 2012

# 70

Today I finished my last radiation and they told me I can come down to one steroid a day. I can't tell you how happy that makes me!! Just to be able to de-swell!! LOL!! I am sure the next couple of days I will be extra sleepy just from the radiation and not having steroids to counter it...but goodness, who cares if I get some sleep?! I have been wanting some sleep for three weeks!! LOL!!!
The doctor told me that I still should wait to drive until they can do another scan which won't be for probably 6 weeks. It is the only thing that has been a real inconvenience. I am doing everything normally but driving. So I get to be driven around like .... I don't even know! I guess it's time to get my youngest son's permit...ha! ha! He will be happy :)

So here I sit with the windows open and the breeze blowing through and the 70 degree weather and I'm happy to just be here. God is just so awesome in giving us ...no me, sooo much! I can be me every day and He lets me have every day. Isn't it amazing how the little things can mean so much more when we have to look at it through the eyes of death. I have chosen to look through the eyes of life. That is what He has given me and I love that it has caused me to trust Him in ways that I never dreamed possible. I'm excited to see how He has moved in our lives for this year...He seems to have made plans for me and Ben and it encourages my heart to know that the plans have been of His doing. It gives me a hope that He wants me to be here and be a part of my husbands ministry. Let me live today like it is the day that He wants me to live! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment