Wednesday, February 29, 2012

# 71

I got up this morning and didn't have to go to radiation....that was so nice! I did my morning routine with no hurry and as I was putting on my make-up I realized that the spot on my face that was a little less mobile...is back to normal. That is just too awesome for words!! It is the little things that seem to amaze me. And yet I seem to be living the really big "thing". To have no side effects...wow! I get to live normally every day and enjoy every moment. God makes me so happy sometimes even with this crazy swelling and having to deal with this fibrous scar tissue in my hip. He just takes care of so many small things that I get overwhelmed with gratitude when I think of them all. I receive cards and letters from people I don't know telling me they are praying for me. Talk about being thankful! The Body of Christ has truly been there for me and I know it is there prayers that have sustained me. To say that God is good.... just doesn't cover it.

As I sit here and type I am starting to feel drowsy... :) No steroids! So I will make this entry short and pack it up and head to bed. (just soooo happy!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment