Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog #29

I found out today that my cancer is still growing. Not fast but still growing!! I would just love to burn it out of my body!!!!! I guess that's what chemo does but burns everything else as well....lol! I am not interested in that at alll but this cancer is starting to get on my nerves!! I was talking to a friend of mine who was in even worse shape than me and she is cancer free and has been for three years. I think I am going to take up her routine and do everything that she did, because I would like to be cancer free as well. She actually was cancer free in three months, and she had tumors everywhere!!! So, I am going to start doing foot detoxes and see if I can get a mattress pad full of magnets. Yeah, I am doing everything else she did, and those are the only two things that I am not doing. I am getting tired of this fight, but I am not going to stop!! God is still bigger than any cancer that comes my way and I am claiming the victory now!!!!!!!!!

It is funny, I was feeling discouraged today, then I went to see my friend and now I feel fine :) It is great to see God bring things together and give me hope. I love how He loves me and takes care of me!! Soooooo, I am getting enzymes, herbs, probiotics, oxygen, vitamins, coffee enemas, and now I will be sucking the muck out of my body through my feet and sleeping in a magnetic field. Whew! I feel tired already!! Well, I go see the evil oncologist tomorrow.....I guess I better start saying some prayers now, so I won't say something mean. LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Bird, and wish I could be there again! Your attitude is inspiring. I wish you could have gotten the news we all wanted, but slow growth is better than fast growth, obviously - more time to build up your body for the fight. You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete