Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog #30

I went to see my uncool-ogist today and I was totally surprised!! He was pleasant and helpful and wanted to do everything he could to help us. I wonder if he realized that we were getting ready to find another doctor? We did ask my PCP to ask about changing doctors and she did talk to the oncology about it. So maybe he caught wind of if, I don't know, he was just really nice and accommodating.

The two spots that are growing are my hip and my neck, so he scheduled an appointment for an x-ray to make sure it isn't dangerous for me. He wants to stay on top of it and not let it get to the point of danger. He didn't even bring up chemo which totally surprised me! And I think he finally realized that we want to pursue this naturally and we believe in it. He mentioned that he was a fellow "believer" and that he was just concerned that God would answer our prayer with "no". It was truly interesting to hear him say that. I don't think he understands faith. But maybe I will get a chance to show him, for the next 50 years!!

I have had sooo much support and positive response from friends and family it is truly what we needed!! When we get kicked by satan (I don't feel like capitalizing his name) it is so wonderful to have the family there for you and help you stay focused and positive!! I am truly thankful and grateful!! God has been good to me in more ways than I can count. I look forward to the day when I can say, "I'm free!! It is all gone and it is all God!!" That will be the day of rejoicing and I can't wait!!!

So next on my agenda...... foot detox and magnetic mattress pad. One more thing in my routine and that is okay as long as I am here to talk about it!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment