Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blog #32


I am just overwhelmed at how the Lord is taking care of me and my family! It is hard to put into words!! We are going to move to East Tennessee and it was no easy decision, but it has literally been like watching a story unfold. Every step of the way has been taken care of and provided for by God. Just when I get control of my emotions it seems like the Lord opens up the flood gates of Heaven and dumps another load. We have had friends help us move and so far it has been the easiest move we have ever had!! But I was laughing at the radiologists office last week when he said I shouldn't be lifting anything heavy!! That's all I have been doing!! Of course not the real heavy stuff i left all of that for my teenage boys, but a lot of it I have been doing myself! LOL!! Even in that i am just amazed at how the Lord has taken care of me!

My husband already has a job lined up, which was totally the Lord and it should be a very easy transition. The church has been so understanding and supportive, I don't know if I can cry anymore, or smile anymore!! Then a good cancer report on top of that?! My goodness!! Yeah, you get the picture :)

Well, since I have started using a magnetic mattress pad, I am amazed at how well I sleep and how much better I feel!! I ordered a magnetic bracelet and necklace with earrings and I never take them off. Unless I am doing a foot detox...LOL! No metal allowed on during a detox :) I am amazed at how much better it makes me feel! I am so glad for my friend Crystal who went through cancer and has none left in her body anywhere! That she clued me in to magnets! They are just incredible! The help to balance out your acidity levels, making you more alkaline; it increases your blood flow; and it helps your blood cells absorb oxygen. Sound like a perfect "fighting cancer" cocktail?! That is exactly what I thought!!

Then that wonderful foot detox machine she shared with me, you would not believe what the nasty stuff was that came out of me last year the first time I tried one! It was after chemo and radiation so it was as black as tar!!!! But when she brought hers over two weeks ago and let me use it till mine came in....it was burnt orange. From black as tar to burnt orange is incredible! It told me quite loudly that all this detox and veggies I have been doing has been working!!!! Praise God!!

To have exactly what I need to be doing placed in my hands has just been overwhelming! And I will still be able to do the dives in E. TN because there is a clinic there with hyperbaric dive tanks! Woo! Hoo!!!! And I know what herbs and enzymes I need to be taking, with my veggie juice and vitamins....How incredible is that? It isn't it's just God, taking care of His children!! Okay, I am starting to cry again!!

God is so good, all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment