Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blog : #4

I feel like I need to clarify about how much my treatments are and what my doctors are like. My naturalist doctors are twin brothers that run a clinic out of their fellowship hall at their church. They both have their degrees and have been in high demand else where but feel the Lord wants them here helping as many misinformed patients as possible. They have hearts as big as Texas and will love you to death and pray for you every single day. They give till it hurts because they love to help those in need and they feel God has given them the knowledge to do just that. They normally charge $100.00 per hyperbaric dive but they knew me circumstances and only charged me half price. They are also eating the price of my herbal perscription because of our financial situation. They give to so many because they have needs, they want to live and they want to help them live. I find myself praying that the Lord will bless their ministry because there are so many in need!!

They have a younger brother who developed Lymphoma and his liver was covered with tumors. He chose to follow his brothers direction and treatments and the cancer has been gone for 7yrs. I feel stronger than ever that I am doing what God wants me to do, and I hope I can encourage others to see them as well and change the lifestyle that is slowly eating them alive.

On to other subjects, I had some friends come in this weekend to see us and it was so good to see them!! We have known them for twenty years and it felt like a homecoming or family reunion!! God has blessed them and they have blessed us!! Sometimes the joy comes in showers and other times in floods!! They took us to a mexican restaurant for lunch and I had a guacamole salad for lunch, no cheese just lettuce, tomatoes, and guacamole. It was heavenly!! After just veggie juice and lentils for three weeks!!
Brenda, Matt, Sissy and Alissa.....I pray the Lord will bless you as you have blessed me!!! Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment