Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blog : #10

Hey, I have been researching B-17 or Laetrile and it is incredible! I took some on Friday and it really made me tired but I have studied and discovered that it will kill cancer and they have banned it in the states. My husband came home with a book that one of his customers shared with him after they found out that I have cancer in my bones and that I am having to fight it naturally because there is nothing else they can do for me. It is a book that will enlighten you and make you fighting mad! I want to scream from the rooftops that this country doesn't want to cure you of cancer because they make too much money from it!! What have we come to that we would rather be rich than alive?! Where is human compassion?! The book is entitled "Cancer, Step Outside the Box" by Ty Bollinger. If you would like to order the book you can go to www.cancertruth.net. I highly recommend it for anyone who is going through cancer or if you know someone who is.... We are living in an ignorant society and happy to be so. It is time we educated ourselves and stopped letting others determine our wellbeing!!

I have been studying liquid oxygen and what I keep coming back to is food grade hydrogen peroxide. It seems to have all the right qualities and not all the propaganda that goes with all the other brands of liquid oxygen. Not that i'm saying they won't work, but why pay for a name when you can get something that will do the same thing for less?
I know I am a little fired up, but at the heart of almost every disease seems to be a lack of oxygen in the cell. Listen to a quote from the book I mentioned above....

"Once the body (specifically the liver, gallbladder, kidneys, and bowels) loses its ability to process all the toxins and pollutants we are bombarded with every day, the body's oxygen supply dwindles, the immune systems begin to collapse, the body's pH becomes more and more acidic (i.e. acidosis) , and we have the perfect breeding ground for deadly microbes and parasites. These microbes are the end result when our body's immune system has lost the ability to protect its cells from carcinogens. These viruses, bacteria, parasites, and fungi act as the actual catalyst for cancer and nearly all other diseases. By "hijacking" a healthy aerobic cell, these bacterium and virus invaders start exhausting the cell's oxygen and energy supply, until the cell either dies or mutates into an anaerobic cell. This anaerobic cell (i.e. cancer cell) now relies on fermenting sugar to produce energy." pg. 194

Does this not just give you chills?? Why won't the medical community share this knowledge with us and help us to fight the disease not the symptom? Not one time did my four doctors tell me to take sugar out of my diet! I needed oxygen and alkalinity and they treated the symptom not the source. I hope others will listen, I pray they will. Maybe someone will realize that sometimes our doctors don't have our best interests at heart whether intentional or not. We need to be educated. And we need it now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so disgusted with the FDA and the government's "blind" handoff of total authority on our health. They treat us like an experiment in a petri dish while someone stands by calculating the acceptable loss and expected profit from the next drug they'll push as our savior pill all the while declaring, "we're getting closer, you just have to be patient and contribute more."

    As a side note, did you know you can buy empty veggie caps to fill with whatever you want to take without having to mix it in...apricot seeds or whatever...just a thought. I know I'm going there when I get my emulsifier.

    ReplyDelete