Monday, July 19, 2010

Blog : #12

I love hearing good news when I go see my naturalists. They are so encouraging and they make me laugh! I am so thankful that they have such a love for God. It just pours out of them!! I was talking with them last week and they wanted me to share what was going on with me to a gentleman who just arrived to do his hyperbaric dive. So I shared what all was going on with me then he shared his testimony! Wow!! It was awesome!! He had had a stroke and lost all of his vision in his left eye and couldn't walk without assistance. He was walking fine and had his vision completely restored!! How awesome is that?! Oxygen therapy is just incredible!!

Another gentleman had colon cancer and he has been doing exactly my same regimen for three months and went in last Friday and the doctor couldn't find any cancer anywhere! God is so awesome! It is just incredible to me to see so many people walk through their doors and receive healing and everyone there knows that it is God who has done the healing!! I am very thankful that God has brought these two brothers into my life. They have been a tremendous blessing!!

1 comment:

  1. Robin, WOW! I am so blown away having just read all of your blog! I have learned so much,and only wish I had found some of this out months ago. Garry lost a brother in March and a niece who was only 50 in April - she had cancer in five places, including her bones, and I really believe the naturalist way would have helped both of them. I am so thrilled that you found this method of treatment and reading how well you are doing on it. Thank you so much for all the information. I did know that it is not the cancer that kills people, but the TREATMENT of the cancer that kills. God bless you for keeping this blog. Much love and prayers!
    Clara

    ReplyDelete