Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blog : #13

I have had a long week this week. My neck has been hurting so bad and my doctors told me to rub it down with ice and I can't believe how much it helped! But after doing a bunch of searching on line and going over my review of my last scan, I believe it is the cancer in my vertebrae that is causing the discomfort. It is funny how I can go through all the right steps and know I am doing the right thing and the devil tries to step in and crush my hope. I'm thankful I know the God of this world who thinks cancer is such a small thing!! I am very ready to be past this point but I know it could take some time because it is in my bones. Patience isn't quite so easy when it takes months.....but at least this time I feel really, really good. LOL! I'm not full of chemicals that make me feel horrible and even smell bad, but full of veggies and vitamins and oxygen that give me energy and strength!! Thank the Lord!!

2 comments: