Friday, July 2, 2010

Blog : #7

This is a little personal but incredible at the same time. After going through some serious chemotherapy for 5months, my ovaries shut down about half way through. The doctor said that they might not start up again. So 4wks ago he ran some tests (after being shut down for 15 mos) and told me I was post-menopausal. But.....on Thursday morning.... my cycles started again! What? I thought I was POST-menopausal?! I guess I must be doing something right for my ovaries to be rejuvenated!! What a God thing!!! I am pumping oxygen and veggies into my body at an absurd rate and it's like God is letting me know that I am doing the right thing. How incredible!! Of course on the flip side I would have been happy to never have it back, but my body is healing so I am very happy!! :)

It was a long day today, but it seems that I am continuing to feel better and lose weight. That's a great positive, but now I'm starting to worry about clothes that fit. So, everyday, I get up and start the routine of making myself healthy. It can get tedious to remember everything that I need to do everyday, but I know it is exactly what I need to do to live. That makes the choice rather simple.
Juicing, herbs, vitamins, coffee enemas, oxygen treatments, ph strips, ph water only, and then for oxygen treatments no make-up, lotion, hair spray, jewelry, or metal. Then come home and add a little color back to my face so I can wash it off a couple of hours later, after I make some organic coffee for the next day. If I could have some other purpose other than trying to live...and I don't mean that glibly, it would give me something else to focus on. I am the type of person that normally stays very busy, and now all my focus is on me and very tedious things. It can get discouraging. That sounds silly doesn't it? I don't mean it to, I would just like to focus my energy on something instead of me. I have enjoyed great times alone with God and I find myself thanking Him for even allowing me the opportunity to go through this but it is hard not to feel a little restless. I am trying to share with anyone who will listen to my testimony all that I have learned, but I wish I had something more constructive to do.

My life has been so turned upside down. I am looking forward to everything going back to normal as soon as they tell me my cancer is gone!! Yeah, that's what I am looking forward to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment