Friday, July 16, 2010

Blog : #11

Hey, I haven't posted since Sunday, and it has been a crazy week. But, you learn something new every day, as the old saying goes.... I have been testing my pH everyday to make sure it is not acidic and I can't get higher than 7.0 so I talked to my doctors about it and they told me to use cider vinegar. And not just any cider vinegar but the brand name "Bragg's" organic apple cider vinegar with "the Mother". Now if you are like me I was like..."what is that?!" But okay, I will get it and take two tablespoon's worth three or four times a day so I can raise my alkalinity. It is cheap and easy to use and is good for so much more than just alkalinity that I am pretty excited about using it but I still had no clue what "the Mother" was until my mother-in-law arrived and had to explain. Then I rolled with laughter! It is when the vinegar gets cloudy and looks like it has stuff floating in it. LOL!! That's what they called it when she was growing up and they always threw it out when that happened because they thought it had gone bad! I learn something new everyday!! LOL!! Okay, this is what it says on the bottle which makes perfect sense as to why it would help with alkalinity and even fighting cancer and other things.
"Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is full of zesty natural goodness and contains the amazing "mother" of vinegar which occurs naturally as connected strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules and is highly regarded throughout history. Many medical studies show the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. In 400 BC Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, used it for its amazing natural cleansing, healing, and energizing health qualities."

Pretty amazing huh?! The enzymes are what fight the cancer cells, need I say more? So after my doctors introduced me to Bragg's I have been using it this week three to four times a day. I get a half glass of green tea and add some Stevia then two tablespoons of vinegar. On the bottle it even recommends adding a sweetener to help with the sour taste. But it only lists natural sweeteners like honey, molasses and....Stevia! You know I was happy! That's what I use and it is the one sweetener that my naturalists said to use.

My only negative has been stress, that I thought I wasn't feeling, but my neck is revealing the truth. It has been hurting since I found out and my doctor told me today that I have to relax and not worry so my neck muscles will relax. Well, that is so much easier said than done! But, I will try harder..... to relax! LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. This is the one I was talking about that I take. I'll have to try the Stevia though and maybe the green tea. Now RELAX, LOL...love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete